OTS Solutions is looking for a UI/UX designer at their Dallas office location. The desired candidate,
- Must have knowledge of UI/UX.
- Be able to create mobile design mockups, wireframes.- Invision App, Balsamiq, Moqups, Sketch, Photoshop.
- Be able to create Website & Web Application Designs supporting all modern browsers.
- Be able to create Backend Dashboard Layout designs
- Be able to create Responsive Web Designs
- Should be able to perform Layout Conversion in XHTML / HTML5 / CSS3
- Be able to create Mobile Apps Designs for iOS, Android - phones and Tablets
- Must have Expert Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Must be able to create Vectored designs
- Knowledge of JQuery would be added advantage.
- Must have Good Communication Skills.
- Should be able to work on multiple projects and coordinate deliveries with offshore office & clients.
- Must have an impressive portfolio in advance or live designs to showcase
ONLY HIRING GREEN CARD HOLDERS & US CITIZENS. Please do not apply otherwise.
Business Development Executive
OTS Solutions is a global company in providing technology advisory & app development services since past 15+ years (www.otssolutions.com). As part of our expansion plan, we look for hiring enthusiastic business development executive. The person must have,
- Experience & background in B2B IT or Software Sales
- Understanding of relationship & B2B selling
- Excellent in communication skills
- Understanding of sales process
- Extensive knowledge of using online tools like LinkedIn, CRM etc.
- Great connections on LinkedIn
- Killer attitude to achieve & beat sales targets
Selected candidate will have these duties to perform,
- Generate leads and prospects through business networking
- Attend meetups and trade events to make new prospect connections
- Using CRM / ERP of the company to report updates
- Coordinate with pre-sales / operations team to provide proposals
- Plan and report sales activities on all opportunities
- Travel and commute in DFW area regularly
- Take part in pre-sales calls
- Learn new technologies on concept level to be able to sell into market
SE - Node JS
Gurgaon - Spaze Tower
- 2 + years of relevant IT experience
- Experience on AngularJS, NodeJS, ReactJS
- Should have knowledge on Front end technologies like Java Script, JQUERY, AJAX, HTML and CSS
- Should have experience on Back end technologies like MySQL
- Knowledge on ExpressJS server
- Having core knowledge of PHP
- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn the new things
- Looking forward for very good team player
US IT Recruiter(Freelancer)
Gurgaon - Spaze Tower
Work Timings: EST Time
Location: Remote Job / Work From Home
ü Candidates should good work experience in us staffing
ü Responsible for hands on recruitment for job received from US Clients
ü Identify candidates with the right skills to match the US clients' requirements
ü Should understand the requirement in depth to ensure quality sourcing and recruiting.
ü Should ensure to revert/submit profiles with quick turnaround time for timely submittals to meet sharp deadlines of submittals for each requisition.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• 1 to 3 yrs of experience in "US Recruitment"
• Must be willing to work in night shifts (EST Timings)
• Must have Sound knowledge on IT and Technical concepts (a qualified recruiter should have this skill to understand the requirements on any technology).
• Candidates should have excellent verbal / written communication & interpersonal skills
• Qualified candidate should have the understanding of US staffing hiring process
• Must be proficient in recruiting techniques like Head Hunting, Calling, --Networking Sites, Referrals, and Internet-Based recruiting Tools.
• Must have experience in hiring all levels of technical candidates.
• Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
• Technical Recruiting: 1 years (Preferred)
SE (React native)
Gurgaon - Spaze Tower
- Experienced in multi-platform mobile Developer, who will create multi-platform apps for iOS using Google, Flutter development framework and React Native.
- Experience in Cross-platform mobile app development using Flutter/React Native.
- Must have hands-on of flutter hummingbird to generate Web App
- Proven experience in React Native components in native iOS and Android
- Knowledge of React and the Java script ecosystem
- Exposure to other hybrid mobile platforms like IONIC, Sencha, HTML5, PhoneGap, jQuery Mobile etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs development.
- Expertise with code testing best practices, including unit and integration testing to ensure quality of code.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Github.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Skills & Knowledge: IOS Development (Swift), Flutter development framework and React Native.